Monday, April 22, 2013

.April 15, 2013.

Conference was great wasn't it???
I can't believe how tired I was yesterday tho! We watched all the sessions, ( including priesthood) and then the young women's broadcast so a total of  12 hours! I was so tired! haha but it was amazing. 
I have to say my favorite talk was president Uchtdorf Sunday morning session tho. Yep, and President Monsons in the priesthood session. 

This week not too much out of the ordinary happened. I was feeling a little bit stressed but nothing more than normal. I do have one fun story for you tho! We were walking home from a dinner appointment the other night and this guy came up to us in the alley by our house and scared me so bad hahah! He said something in Korean but I had no idea what he was saying because I was still surprised that he stopped us. ( Its really weird to talk to men here... in fact sisters are not allowed to unless they approach us first) Anyways, so I realize that hes asking us what we are doing here. Then thankfully, he started speaking English. He said that he sees us all the time in this area talking to people, and he knows that we teach English.. but he's been wondering why. Anyways long story short, Were going to start teaching him!!!! He was super willing to listen to our message, took a book of Mormon, and hopefully we'll start meeting with him this week. 
It's funny how we can go out trying to find people all day long, and nobody is interested, but then out of no where an investigator just falls into our laps! Little miracles I tell ya! 
 
Other than that, we don't really have too many investigators right  now, then only one who is progressing can't come our to church till August once school is over :(, BUT she did give us plants last time we met with her!! haha So now we have two pet Rosemary plants :) 

Oh wait theres one more potential investigator I've been meaning to tell you about.. but its kind of a super awkward situation. Its this old guy in our ward who wants us to teach his wife and his son.... and he may or may not be trying to get me to marry his son! pahha so awkward. Anyways its aw hole lot of funny situations.. the guy is really funny, but I'm pretty sure he keeps telling us that he wants us to baptize his family, but hes telling them that they just need to meet with us because they want to make me a part of their family. 
Oh the joys of awkward situations with part member family's. 
The best part is that I have no idea what the old guy is saying most of the time. 

Anyways, Sorry this e-mail is short I just wanted to touch base with everyone. I love you and miss you terribly. Mothers day is coming up and I get to call home again... let me know where and when is the best time to call. 
Love you. 
Sister Sulz 

No comments:

Post a Comment