Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 2013

Wooaah!
Thank you everyone for all the e-mails!!! BEST DAY EVER! Haha Its so good to hear from everyone, and I have to apologize for not having time to respond to everyone individually this week :( My e-mail time is still limited to only 1 hour so I will try to respond to a few each week until I am caught up. Please forgive me if I couldn't respond to you today! Just know I love you and am SOOOO happy to hear from you!! :) <3 


THIS week was good, we had a lot of appointments fall through but were still able to see so many miracles. Our investigator had her baptismal interview yesterday and everything is good to go for Sunday! I'm so happy :) haha, I feel like she's my best friend. My companion was telling me how weird it is that I just got transferred to this area in perfect timing to meet her because we hit it off so perfectly. God really has a way of blessing our lives through the people we meet each day. 

There are so many things I wanted to share will everyone but now that I'm here my thoughts are all over the place!  
Lets do this point form.. it will be easier for me that way 
1) Our ward held a ping pong tournament on Saturday which was SO much fun! Koreans don't mess around when it comes to table tennis I tell ya! One of our investigators and her son came and she smoked everyone! She's being training for 8 years and is AMAZING. 

2) While we were walking down this little street to visit a member we saw this old lady picking up these stones and putting them in the middle of the road for quite a few blocks.... we were confused and wondered what she was doing ( if it was a Korean thing or what exactly??) haha when I asked a member about it she simply said that the lady was crazy! Which makes me love this picture even more. I love all the crazy things that happen everyday that make me laugh. :) 

3) Mission tour was this week! It was amazing! uplifting and spiritual, I received all the answers I've needed lately. 
4) Language. I feel like that is the one question I get from everyone who e-mails or writes me haha. I would like to make an official statement that I still cannot speak the language haha. But each day I am learning more and more and slowly am able to start to pick out a few words here and there. Our pass off program is created so that we can learn how to teach the lessons in Korean effectively  I am half done right now. So I still have 3 more "tests" you could call it before I am certified to teach the lessons. With all the new sister coming into the field this next transfer I will most likely have to train so I'm stepping up my study and working harder each day to pass off before then. My district leader and Zone leaders are amazing and are helping in anyway that they can to help me so its good! I still have days where I feel useless because of the language barrier- but Heavenly Father is teaching me so much more about loving people and why he's called me here at this time. It really has nothing to do with the language. The more I realize that, the easier the language comes. I'm seeing miracles everyday, I'm falling in love with these people, and I am probably making a huge fool of myself every time I open my mouth, but that doesn't bother me anymore :) Heavenly Father has confirmed to me too many times that this is where I am supposed to be. These are the people I'm supposed to be helping and I wouldn't want it any other way. 


5) This week I actually was reading the D&C and found a passage that hit home for me. It seemed to be exactly what I needed to hear at the exact moment. (another little miracle) I just wanted to leave it with you then I will finish this post!! 


 D&C 78-17&18: 

" Verily, verily, I say unto you, ( Sister Sulz) ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands prepared for you; 

And ye cannot bear all things now; Nevertheless, be of good cheer for I will lead you along
The kingdom is  yours and the blessings there of are  yours, and the riches of eternity are yours" 


I love you all more than I can express! 
Sorry I have no time today! 
LOVE YOU ALL 
<3 
Sister Sulz!! 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment